Monday 2 March 2020

People who control

Some control others 
That doesn’t work for me,
Challenging me with something like type 1 diabetes is always hard,
I am the seed of my own destruction, 
sometimes nothing barred.

I’ve been told “I wasn’t trying to control...” 
yet my condition I am the champion of my own health 
I focus what I need in food, health and spiritual gain
I shall do my best
Where life will always be a test.

We all need a hug or some who says they care
I am a strong personality with constant questions to face 
God has my best interests, anytime and place.

I pray one day this condition shall flee
Yet for now I know it’s apart of me. 
I offer to  teach others, if they choose to accept my clinical view,
I have type 1 diabetes, don’t tell me how to manage this?
unless you live with the condition too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...