Monday 20 March 2017

Never Alone

We arrive into this world alone
And hoping we hold someone's hand.
Ask yourself this, do you take them with you?
Or do you go somewhere alone?
A place where we can do anything 
And work out a happy home.

The journey never stops 
No place for complacency to be affirmed
We work together in hope and harmony 
A place to work with guile and grace 
There is always a time and place.

I may not be here 
But you are in my thoughts 
I can only pray hard with strong will
For me... brother and sister you mean a great deal.

Never will I leave you
Even if I am not there
The work comes from you to decide the next step
A place I discovered which brings peace and calm
As we as individuals can be fighting a concussive fight
Yet with love introduces a spiritual might.

J
06:06 hours
20.03.2017
(C) Copyright 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...