Monday 27 March 2017

I Pray

You may not like the first word I use
Yet it's a beautiful word where none of us lose
So pray for happiness
And pray for a beautiful life
I pray for humility 
I pray to avoid strife.

I pray for forgiveness
I pray for righteous peace
I pray to love one and all
Even if the vexatious cause carnage at the very least.

I pray for love
I pray we are at peace with god
I pray for a spirit which comes with calm
I pray for people who release banter do not come to any harm.

I pray for all religions 
As we all need to follow our own path
We need to find what works for us all 
Love in paradise shall precvent a fall.

May peace arrive in spirit
And that these words rightly touch
The meaning of all life's journey's
We are allowed to make mistakes and learn
Those who remind us of our fault 
Clearly have done everything perfect,
For they do not need to be taught!!!... amen

X x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...