Sunday 5 March 2017

What not was

We see others and the cards dealt appear better than yours
"Knowing my luck" runs from the mouth 
As the short straw is a chore.

I love my life 
Despite the knocks I have received
I could also be to blame 
Yet moving forward is the key.

Make life yours to own
People will advise and may make you feel secure or not.
Yet in the moral of your journey 
There is no place to feel got.

Love, strength and power attribute the path you face,
As learning from the glory has a time and place. 
I love you guys and I love my journey too
Yet mistakes will happen and learning shall evolve
As long their is a problem there is a situation to resolve. 

J
22:22 hours
4.03.2017
(c) Copyright 
J Andrews 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...