Sunday 13 March 2016

Have I told you....

You raised the question, do I think of you each passing day?
You may know the answer,
Yet it depends how you feel on the day.

Of course the answer is yes
My thoughts behind loving you, is no test
Just a wonderful and challenged feeling, which arrives with zest.

I can't hangs how I feel
Yet loving you does not come with a price,
Just pure love, so much to entice.

These words arrive from the biggest hearts
You may think others come first
Yet it's my pineing for you naturally introduces a burst.

The day of reckoning where you and I will just be
My love for you is quite simple,
It's only for you and I to see. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...