Tuesday 1 March 2016

Title: life's sounds

If one wants a quiet life
Yet embraces noise,
Isn't that like a child throwing out all their toys?

I  don't always have a problem with noise. Yet sometimes it has a problem with me.
Embracing sounds of unearthly nature 
Can sometimes arrive with difficult rapture.

So with peace 
Can you learn to be balanced and attained.?
Or is the presence of peace is sometimes uncomfortable or destained?

I know I embrace peace
And that's where I belong,
If others don't understand, then I say this "harmony is a brilliant place... Is that wrong?"

Peace out x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...