Saturday 26 March 2016

2 Spirits in 1 Soul x x

I pray for the day we are as one
As I hold a depth for you
Which arrives from the sun.

May our hearts evolve through a storm 
And encapsulate the glory we are about to face,
Embroil in human frailty 
Aiming for a calm and humble place.

If a chance is taken on us
Then we there is a meaning and a must.
Want you more than words can say
Longing for the moment we can just be and simply go away.

We can wholly be and, nice to our souls
I love you more than the world can throw.
Yes, I have my faults... Like us all
Yet with the surrender to each other..
We have each other.... A beautiful call x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...