Monday 28 March 2016

Our journey of love

This path has not rubbed smoothly but what course of love does? 
We are enduring a new and beautiful grace
You, me and our together place.

I cannot and forbid to change the love I have
Yet I shall respect the woman I love as long as it takes.
I love, care and be there
Like they are with me... As I long for the day we are 1... See?

It's not I, just simply we
Our love is strong and friendship great...
That leads to a glorious fate. 

Love will conquer all
And love shall provide a warmth for two kinds souls
Allow our quests to be calm and surreal. As the love for each other is.... Just real x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...