Sunday 20 March 2016

Title: who is right for each other, that's right.. Big hearts....

I can't express enough the love for two isn't to be measured or dismissed.
Learning to love of acceptance is surely true bliss.

A warm touch
A warm kiss on the lips 
A touching feeling to brace into each other's eyes,
Nothing so pure or to be symbolised.

I love you more each passing day
And taking you out is simply a chance to hold you close.
You are my one and only, who means the most.

Love will win
Despite you say you are not right for me.
The essence of true love, is to hold with both arms
Love you my darling with my endearing arms. 

J x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...