Saturday, 22 March 2025

Writing… release

What do I say?
How do I feel?
Expression of a poet or scientific source
Don’t you feel? Don’t you have others you want to pray for when facing remorse?

I have all these ideas
All this love to show, 
In an digital world taking over 
Our creative juices can lift our spirits inside
God it’s always been you whom I wish to confide.

Words are fluid 
They leave the mind and can express how you feel,
You have a gift to flourish, your verbal chat needs to be put on paper for others to source.. isn’t that surreal.

I am a child of God
No one can ever take that away,
Now, today I shall release my thoughts… through any words I choose to prayerfully say.

“For my brother Amit”
Jason
22nd March 2025

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings on this day..

We need to celebrate This poem may or may not be for you,  It’s time to start being positive, we know the world is broken, let’s do our part...