Thursday 17 October 2024

The fight continues

I am tired 
Waning and unsure where to turn,
Perhaps my path is different from the one I suspect 
As I humble my heart, through the challenge that’s worth it.

Time passes by
My eyes filled with uncertainty and a lack of hope,
God is always good, refuse to hang off a rope.

God is awesome 
God is the light, 
God is your source, and one that should excite.

Depleted, but I know I need to thrive
I know through God I have no choice but through him I am alive.

Time cannot be owed 
Pain always exist,
Try to stay focused and avoid to becoming remiss.

Jason
17th October 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

The fight continues

I am tired  Waning and unsure where to turn, Perhaps my path is different from the one I suspect  As I humble my heart, through the challeng...