Tuesday 15 October 2024

Recovery

It’s a road no one can ever anticipate
It starts with a drink and then you are waning and then often inebriated.
 
The journey is long, yet sometimes it can be short
I pray to God everyday, “how did I get to this place” I later retort.

I lost my focus and decided to take a sip
Not knowing this sign of change was more than a blip.

The path is supportive, when around a new family to restore
I looked to the heavens for a magical ingredient, and then some more.

Please don’t feel alone, all it takes is to pick up the phone and confess this is now ‘you’
Recovery in whatever misuse circumstances, you are strong enough to pursue.

“For the recovery programme for Human kind”
Jason
16th October 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recovery

It’s a road no one can ever anticipate It starts with a drink and then you are waning and then often inebriated.   The journey is long, yet ...