Thursday, 19 September 2024

When that day comes

Don’t worry for me
God has managed my time, 
As long as I pray to the spirit, there is always something else to find. 

My Dad, Yiayia (Nan) and auntie are there waiting. 
On this earth we talk that nonsense called ‘politics’, what a piece of time to be wasting. 

We don’t need to hear those words “ for arguments sake” 
I can’t be bothered with that, 
An open discussion without answers or suggestions, that act I rather not retract. 

I am waiting to be with them 
I truly cannot wait when the son of God arrives, 
I know I haven’t been perfect, but through that hope I shall thrive. 

Jason
19th September 2024


No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings on this day..

We need to celebrate This poem may or may not be for you,  It’s time to start being positive, we know the world is broken, let’s do our part...