Sunday 2 April 2023

Here’s life

Here’s my friend 
a kind hearted soul,
Like us all, working out the next move 
And accepting hope towards God’s to prevent themselves to lose.

Encourage generations past, future and present 
Times when costs have gone up
And renting a place is fiercely high
 This is beyond budgeting this can hurt the soul to cry.

God here is my shout
I am asking for a reprieve,
No one is patient anymore, nor listens
A constant event, when there is the need for a mission.

I love whom I love
I can’t take the pain away, that’s a prayer to God,
He shall lift you with his heart, tears and pain
The peace in your heart shall always sustain x x

Jason
2nd April 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...