Sunday 23 April 2023

There is always hope

There is always hope
There is always sight,
Look what you can do right now
Yes, these words I need to consume and refuse to scowl.

Pray to the Father
He is right here,
Surrender with Faith, indeed he is there.

Don’t take my word for it
Allow someone to pray for you,
The outcome is remarkable, the three in one spirit shall ensue.

No matter what happens 
This is your chance, 
get someone to pray for you, this is a spiritual dance.

Goodbye my friend 
There is my hand,
Remember the story when the gentleman asked where Jesus was? 
And the Father replied “I was carrying you, protecting you, that’s what I prayerfully want”.

Jason
23rd April 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...