Monday 3 April 2023

I remember the day

I remembered the day I gave it up
I was running from fear, when I was scared to erupt.

I remember the day God said:”it will be alright”
I recall the day the love of joy was questioned and toyed 
And that loving God was never deployed.

I recall the day God said “I’ve got you”
“You won’t be perfect, nor you want to ensue”
But I have faith, the father in heaven said
You need to stay close to me when I rest in bed.

I remember the day my eyes look weary
But the rest of my heart is moving away from feeling dreary,
I loved the day I said “love my God,”
The king that loves me so much
Therefore, a perennial finder and worthy touch.

Jason 
3rd March 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...