Sunday 30 April 2023

I never went away…

Children I am here
I shall now speak through the Lord to conquer any fear..  

My words are love
My hope is too for protection,
You shall see me one day 
From these verses I share today in adulation.

You are my child
Love is so powerful as one day we shall meet in heaven to rejoice 
The sounds from the magnificent father, I say with a encouragement in a glorious voice.

Love is kind 
And can be so amazing,
I wanted to release these joyous words, where I know protection shall levitating.

“Love to mum from Deborah, Julianna, George and Jeremiah”
Jason
30th April 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...