Thursday 6 April 2023

Let me speak…. Please

Listen to me please
I am trying to reach to your heart,
Yes, we do disagree, but please let me say my part.

I dislike this feeling 
When we cannot talk,
We then put our guards up, and restart this walk.

Humble heart
Humble soul,
Humble blessings
Please pray to the Father, to capture the joy for thee
There’s nothing less important when focusing to the sight you see.

I am focusing on the light
As well as the perennial father in heaven,
There is brightness in the stars
Interested in what I have to say? Well the truth is never too far.

Jason
6th April 2023






No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...