Monday 17 April 2023

Monday morning prayer

Thank you Lord for the air that I breathe
And that you are always there through good and bad times that I receive.

I know you are there, kick starting our week
And the positive outcomes we capture at our peak.

I pray for pain and sorrow to go away
And that others care for each other, as it’s not only about ‘me’ today.

Today I love you
Tomorrow I may feel upset about thee,
It’s the Father in heaven who makes us move pass the anger, as we simply want to be.

Remember today is the day
Carp dieme is the way,
Never say never, despite the ‘nays’ relayed
Exercise and prayer is where you need to stay.

Jason
17th April 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...