Wednesday 26 April 2023

Every day I see my goal

God??  The closeness I have with you
You’ve given me the chance to see people who are no longer here,
These Angels are  now in my heart, as there’s nothing else to fear.

You maintain our spirit
By giving us a choice to pray,
As that closeness is our hope for us to stay. 

That victory your son achieved 
That overwhelming win,
Do not leave us Lord, your light can be seen
This is more than believing in a dream.

My hope lord is to praise your name all of the time
For myself and others to get closer to the light, 
The Devil lost this battle, and he hasn’t been very bright.

Jason
26th April 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...