Thursday 20 April 2023

All I said was “hello” to you πŸ™πŸ½

So what’s your point?
I just said “hello”
Vexed because I was nice?
Or was you guarded, because you thought ‘I wanted’ to entice.

We live in a world consumed by goods
Technology overtaking, but saying it’s all bad
Pray to God first, from there the Devil shan’t be mad.

Politeness a weapon of calm
Vexation has no place on this earth,
The kindness for each other, is ultimately what it’s worth.

I am here today, praying for the world 
Elevation through humble grace
Elevation through warm words to see
I am pleased I stay nice, that’s where the Lord wishes me to be.

Jason
20th April 2023 

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...