Wednesday 19 April 2023

Facing trying times

Anyone can easily hit the bottle 
I prefer to go for a run
Even though both  release the same chemical to flow
God is there to humble your heart wherever you decide to go.

I am here wondering what to do?
The truth is I can’t do nothing
I know you can’t control “people, things and situations”
Why? because the universe contains enough aggravations.

God is your source
He is your light
He is your focus to grow 
He instills himself for you to show.

Try not to hit the bottle 
Try to hit the running track or simply fly,
There is a God in heaven who is urging you to do well
This is a small story which countless times I have already pray tell. 

Jason
20th April 2023 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...