Sunday 30 December 2018

Saying goodbye and hello to 2019

I used to look at the past as my dominator
Now I look to the future as a revelationator.

I don’t know you
And therefore, you don’t know me 
But my message is saying hello to a new year
Look towards it, nothing to fear.

Be humble with your heart
Treat your life with love
Endure each single moment, never mind how challenged 
With a brace of good vibes 
An adulation of glorious tides.

Never lose faith in your god
Never say goodbye because we shall all meet again one day
Remember these are spiritual words as 2019 is ready, come what may. x 🙏🏽

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...