Friday 21 December 2018

Can’t cope without you

The lord almighty
The words speaks for itself
I can’t the way the world is, as it stands
I am  conflicted without the lords guidance as he holds my hand.

I never felt so concerned 
People have little time to talk
They rather blitz the words like a tornado storm
Tiresome and ever so worn.

I can’t explain why
I can’t always explain how to cope
But brothers and sisters in arms 
Are holding each other together like a spiritual rope.

Faith is key and a way forward to see 
I need to hold onto the heavenly glow that the lord provides
We slide away but he never lets us slip 
Free will is the essence for none of us to dip.

May we rejoice one day and see our glorious lord
Moving forward, keeping strong from the armour god installs
Live in harmony and pray each day 
The essence of the lord shall always pave the way x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...