Sunday 30 December 2018

What you did, saved me

You never knew the goodness that you did
Your humility showed me to trust and love again
Yes, I was young and making feudal mistakes
You stuck with me and that is what it takes.

You and your son brought me love and kindness
You taught me to care and brought out my best
The anger from others gave me far less.

The positives of loves, cares and dreams
I frequently looked into the mirror
And my existence did not come across as it seems.

Remember you guys are good, kind and forever hopeful
Especially in times when my faith did not imbue inside 
As loving you guys, made me excel and not simple to survive.

Thanks N and M 

Love J x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...