Thursday 6 December 2018

Look to your life...

Life is the biggest fight you will ever face
Some face more tests than they can handle, 
Looking towards aims and goals to keep alive
Essence to live life is more than just to survive..

I have faced fights I rather forget
Then again the challenge overcome has brought me strength, 
Didn’t see it at the time but the heavens reigned in
Love only love is the power which god brings.

I see life 
I see love
I see comfort through the eyes of the lord 
Spiritual growth shall never get you bored.

Humble sight 
Brace laughter to your soul,
Learn that anger has no place during current times 
Patience of behaviour has reached new heights
Where love focuses humbleness and embues a fight. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...