Wednesday 12 December 2018

Made your bed but there is always a new mattress...🤣

  Delusional words 
Which I have NEVER truly understood 
“You made your bed and lay in it”
I reply “time to get a new mattress instead”
Or a reflect humbleness which is far better, embed 

Never understood the term 
I suppose the people who say those words are programmed and controlling 
I rather release my view and try to backhand those words 
Hostility is a place of a haste which needs to be kicked to the curb.

Balance, humbleness and break those chains from those who put them there,
Not a easy thing to do, as the feeling may appear brutal 
Believe me or not that release shall remove a disproval. 

The people can cause can linger, worse than a body blow
Your response needs to be balanced, strong and attained
We all know this but no point harming the spirit
As we pray all good things shall be contained. 

“We are all from backgrounds where people can say stupid stuff... hit back x”🙏🏽👊🏽

No comments:

Post a Comment

The balance (guarding your heart)

Lord I need to confess to say you are our king You bring us solace for all the psalms we can are allowed to sing. In treacherous times when ...