Monday 22 October 2018

To worry

Worry for a reason 
There is a purpose for this feeling,
You look to care from what you are dealing.

Hold my hand 
I want to care for you
I will make you laugh 
I will try to avoid you to face any one else’s wrath.

Wrath from others, that is what I mean...
The world is fiesty out there
And no one is doing anything to support the cause
So yes, you are right hold onto that attribute and stem hostilities pause.

Love and worry
As long as balance is instilled in your soul,
The meaning to worry shows that you care
Through everything concerning, love and war shall always be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...