Thursday 18 October 2018

Knowing my luck

Such a testing array of words 
“Knowing my luck”
Yet, Somethings do destroy our spirit
Somethings hurt the soul
Some get more fortune than others
Some take it on the chin, and some do not bother.

Yes I have said those 3 words 
Now the spirit fills me up when I pray
Looking towards the future is a controlling myth
To control others should only come from the father above 
The “hear and now” are things you do not need to shove.

Say Thank you.., even when times are tough
It’s easier said than done when those thoughts hit
Yet with strong prayer and loving friends 
I love to the power to his glory, that’s when the heavens ascend.

I am too tired, especially after a long days graft
Yet it’s thanks to god I have these skills to get me a job
I have had rejections when I thought there was no way back
Yet the kingdom of the almighty does not allow you to slack.., x 🙏🏽

No comments:

Post a Comment

praying to move forward

So what now? Are you waiting to pit yourself down? Your past is your past, and you’ll never go back The Father in heaven shall provide you w...