Sunday 14 October 2018

Arguments!!!

The world is clearly changing 
Arguments often deprived from a pointless cause,
Especially those words can  harm a soul
Stained, aggressive and sometimes the words have nowhere to go..

Love wins 
Hate stains
One releases life
The other is a bitter calcium of strife.

Debate is good as long as it’s managed 
Some people thrive on debates and start any conversation with a “no”
Some like gossip like “he said and she said”
I rather construct my energies with humble peace
Isn’t love the saviour that we need to embrace and seize?

Show me the person who says “thank you”
And show me the person who says “no because of x,y and z”
Like I said before “bury the hatchet” 
Love shall always outshine woe
Bite, just like a running race, where you start with toe to toe....

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...