Sunday 21 October 2018

Look to the left then right

Powerful moments move our day
The chaos of London can get out of the way.
The harmony of outside is so much at peace
Those who want noise don’t know how to seize.

This is merely my opinion
I just want us to grow closer to god,
A spiritual movement to be with the one 
And balance the journey for which you turn into fun.

Be at peace with god
Be at peace with your life,
Don’t always worry about others thoughts 
You are worthy of gods love from where it’s caught.

Love me
And I shall love you
Show me your qualities and stay away from  the negative words said
I am always here, relaxing in my bed and thinking of the next move,
Humble in spirit and passion, seeking god is never a ration. 

J x x🙏🏽

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...