Wednesday 29 November 2017

To say I am sorry

To say sorry is the smallest word from the biggest of hearts
I suppose my delicacy comes from the absence,
which these words evolve and begin to start.

When care and love enters the fray
Your thoughts of emotion contains a gleam to do right,
Humble start and humble brace
We all deserve to be in a better place.

I can only say sorry 
As I like to see you soon.
Pick a time and place 
As my mind is looking to be in tune.

A smile from our faces
And a loving hug to find
Love and prosperity 
From what these words find.

Jason Andrews
(C) Copyright 
29th November 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...