Monday 20 November 2017

Affection and Absence

I may not want to hold your hand
I may not want to say it’s ok 
Why would in do this? 
Maybe I am unsure? Or maybe I want to miss?

Missing someone comes with absence in time 
Learning to love thyself has its place to make us strong 
Capturing special moments isn’t at all wrong.

As long as you believe in love 
Remaining distant I find isn’t a bad thing
It reflects on your thoughts and beliefs 
Work through the channel of eternal life 
None of us need to give each other any strife.

Chaos and noise do have there place 
Yet with harmony, balance and kindness 
You are no longer entering into blindness.

“Be at peace but do what you want to do.., it’s your life x x”

Jason Andrews
(C) Copyright 
21/11/2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...