Wednesday 1 November 2017

The expression of a poem

Some get this vibe
Or does poetry contrive?
The art to flow these words 
Can bring a status to a verb.

We learn to bring a song
And go forward with lyrics
To bring music to the vein 
And harmony to the soul
Delivers heart that pumps blood, now flow.

I once struggled to speak 
And I struggled to raise a smile,
With this gift of words 
You can bring motion, a spirit so high
Learn the gift to move forward, no more sighs....

I write for you
I may not know you 
Or even meet you. 
I see me in a different light when the worlds bright,
No longer need to be subjective as positiveness avoids the plight x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...