Wednesday 22 November 2017

Where there is peace

A word (peace) always sought after but not always received
Struggling to overcome 
And yet we look to believe.

To capture a moment in a chaotic world
People thriving towards harmony to contain, 
Essence to balance noise 
Can lead towards a struggling poise.

Peace, a word honed to the soul
Yet it’s a time where noise is a want
For me my silence is my tool
I don’t need to wave my arms in the air, as I rather be calm... and cool.

My peace, my saviour and my quest 
Those that need to hear that bit of noise Which plays a part 
I believe humble beginnings is where it starts.

“Once again not a point prover, everyone to there own” 

(C) Copyright
Jason Andrews
23/11/2017 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...