Thursday 19 May 2016

The Love Journey continues x x

The moment awaits
That i love you
Never been scared from the love I possess inside, it's a moment to thrive 
And feel alive.

My heart beats a thousand seconds
Fools Rushing  in... continues to Beckons

Feel a little low I am sure I'll be alright
Sometimes you face challenges... And need to stand and fight.

Never knew it would turn out like this,
I am short from godliness,
And it's my family I miss.

I have friends and loves
And that's reciprocates towards them,
Looking for answers to questions 
From this is what I stem.

Heart beats fast
Yet my journey still awaits
I must keep looking for answers 
This humility has its fate.

All the remarks I have thrown in the past
On This occasion it's bitten me back.
I love peace and harmony, 
yet war and journey holds a task
We shall stand strong together
As love shall continue to last x x


No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...