Sunday 15 May 2016

Title: Monday morning feeling.

Mondays ....
A day we tend to dread
I do need an extra day to lay my head

Yet with the sun out
The day may turn out ok
As I know when I gaze into the sky
It's a time for humbleness ,
No need right now, to sigh.

As I walk, I look on to reflect
I am confident the day will pan out fine
Haven't won the lottery 
So unfortunately back to work
Maybe next week I'll win? 
Yet a smile on my face shall humble me within.

Still not keen on Mondays
None of us truly are,
Yet with a warm beverage in one hand 
And peace of mind to hold
The essence of life  is to live, learn and attain and, maybe, just maybe we learn to swain...
J x

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...