Tuesday 31 May 2016

End of a Chapter... Turn to the next page

All things come to an end
I suppose it's what you learn
Is all that we depend..

Maybe a release of joy
Or a tear for a friend
One and for all
Is sometimes a message to send.

My heart is bigger
But their are others bigger than mine,
I love to love 
Yet there are special places so divine.

I love you
I may not know...or get to know thee
I suppose I want a balance in harmony 
In the glory I am about to see.

May you be a radiator rather than a drain
And the light shines through what you do 
And the essence of a beautiful life is derived between me and you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...