Sunday 22 May 2016

A place to lay your head. x x

5 rooms, a place to respect and make you feel safe.
I, like many others is seeking a chance 
The prospect of homelessness
I do not want in my mind, at the very least.

I now feel harassed and harangued 
And humbled with this mere want for an adobe to lay my head.... And sleep in peace, at the very least.  

I pray and hope the world can support at a time where it's me, me and me.
As I remain humble as this is an issue I want to simply be.

5 rooms, a flat
A place for solace and brace for joy and peace.
May the bricks and mortar suffice this need
And support others to start a blossoming seed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...