Monday 23 May 2016

Thank you for releasing my heart

I struggled with emotion
Learning to release
This time has guided me to move forward
And not to cease.
I am a private soul, and aim no one any harm
Yet with resilience and power I have learnt to keep away with my infueld arm.

Yes, I am no different from anyone else...
But these words and feelings are not to be diminished.
If you underrate my way
Then I will pray and learn to keep you at bay.

I am strong in presence 
Yet I hurt when you push me away,
At least there are people who are there during time of need.
Stems the blood gushing in the haste of the bleed.

Thank you, I may not truly know you
But you are there for me, as I want my love to endear to thee.
The word 'thank you' may not be a lottery win
Yet with your support I have learnt to trust and avoid sin. 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...