Sunday 19 October 2014

I wonder

As I wonder what will be will be. 
I am not blind, nor unable to see. 

I won't use my energy 
On aggressive souls... 
And if they are unhappy the feelings is theirs to own, as I refrain to enter into their zone. 

I don't like this feeling,
But what can I do?
What they own is theirs
And my maturity shall remain intact...
All this is a matter of fact. 

No anger, just surrealism I wish not to lose focus of
My zest towards life, and avoid bad and negative souls, therefore remain true to humble me. 

Luckily I can write these words ... The skills? The guile and temperament to remain focus on me...  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...