Tuesday 14 October 2014

Don't push me away

want to be there for you
No question. And no doubt,
Love you more than words can say
I want to be there always, forever and a day.

I want to hug you
Even if your company may not be great,
Love your body heart and soul and all those places which they go.

I am there... Like a rock
Despite what you may think of I.
Yes I don't care about certain things
But you bring a warmth to my heart
That I know shall never part...

I want to hold you
I want to love you
I want to be there for you
I want to see the light, which cares for you..,

May the dreams lighten your goals and may our relationship enter into a more accepting sphere.
What can I say? I love you more than the moon and the stars
As I rather take you to a place where we both can chill. Love you... That's the deal xxx

*From the heart. Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...