Monday 13 October 2014

From the heart

Don't push me away
I want to be there
Take your own advice
Is the case we all need to share.

Loving you is something I wholeheartedly believe.
Let love conquer all
As we face the elements to seeth.

Be kind to yourself
And allow the one you love be their
Nothing wrong with that
I want us to both grow strong and bare.

I hold your hand
And your body warms closely to mind.
Yes! We may have difference of opinions
But please erase the blindness we might find.

I love you and this remains within, if you ever need a hug or passionate kiss..,loving you is something I miss xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...