Monday 13 October 2014

Playing games









I don’t like this.
This emotion where others play games,
Am I being paranoid
Or am I being sensitive again.

I want to go to my room
I don’t like the vibe I feel.
I am only being honest.
And hope I am wrong….. that’s for real!!!!

I will soon go to sleep
And look forward to going to the gym after work,
Where I burn the pace within my blood
And elevate to a new level above.

I want to be kind to myself
And want others to just get along.
Why are friends and family that you adore like this??
Maybe you want the world
Be humble.. and not so much a blitz
The honest truth the world is like this..
Like my family and friends.
Nice people but like us all have their demons and beliefs
Somewhere we can be open and honestly release.

Jason Andrews
Copyright ©
14th October 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...