Sunday 26 October 2014

Wants and hugs.....

can't be anyone else
And neither can you. 
I said some inward things
Sorry... But they needed to be directed to you.

I don't know what to do?
But sure the words and emotions will swell up,
And learning and acceptance is the key
As you are you and I am me...

I want acceptance for the person I am. 
I can't help my feelings for thee
Yet in this moment in time I am contemplating to flee. 

I care and love
And I know you care and love.
I don't always need a hug
But you are often right, this affection cannot be deemed as a bug!!!

Peace and harmony 
Love, acceptance and respect. 
These are the emotions we often detect.
Yes. I am different from the person which refrains from a hug. I am just working out what I needed to do. As all I wanted was to find a clue. 

Be kind to yourself and I promise I shall do the same... People should at least be marginally embraced... In a world which isn't a bad place x

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...