Wednesday 5 November 2014

Me... Moving forward x


I have so many bad faults
I have so many good traits too
I am feeling sad 
Because someone I love I did say something bad... Boo.

I am sad for what I said and for what I said I can't move forward with this person, especially If they see me in this way
I am so sad but I will be ok, eventually at the end of the day.

If you care for someone but can only be remembered for the negative signs
Then I am sorry I need to go away. 
Maybe (just maybe) one day we can meet for a drink... Now I need to move forward... What do you think?

I only want to be there for this special soul that I truly care
Yet for the words I said... I am truly sorry, however those words don't  always reflect me. 
We all say things in the sper of the moment, at anytime. 
Once again, sorry for being me and I only want to provide you with the best...
Yet moving forward, and what I said... Seems to be the test..

I wish you well. Yes I have said things..but I can only move on...I just thought that would be for you.. You know my number? X x

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...