Saturday, 22 November 2014

Thoughts and peace...

Negative thoughts
Need to refrain, 
Want to remain strong
And avoid going insane.

I despise  being angry
I despise feeling this way,
I need to grow a pair
As my heart hurts today.

My mind feels cloudy
And I just want it to go away,
The aspect of constant chat can hurt the mind, 
I am aim to become blind
In the wanting to just find....(peace).

Peace is the aim
Peace is the saviour
Do I need to hear your words
As well as sorry for the person I am
Peace and quiet is my aim 
As I need to learn how to be a little tame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Praying as time passes

you can live or leave  I prefer the living, through my prayer which I can receive. An awakening shall appear,  Times are hard, so this is th...