Sunday 30 November 2014

Leave me be....

If you understand me
Then more likely I understand you,
If you anger me 
Then I would push you away
Love you will lead to loathe
I'll keep you at bay.

I cannot be bothered with people in my life
They inflict negative emotion 
And I cannot see eye to eye
Leave me be as I say goodbye

I need to act
And maybe I need to act now
I am a bit sad as things need to change
I will move onward and make a stance
I will move forward as I need to lance.

I will do the right thing
And I will do what is right
If the people I love are no good for me
Then I need to move on... And humbly be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...