Monday 1 December 2014

Sensitivity

Feeling sensitive is the Bain of my life
I do not want to hold these feelings when I get into strife
I am not very good with people that say arrogant things
I am a person who loves but should accept there are hurtful souls
Therefore, I need to feel strong and continue to flow.

I suppose I need to have a break 
I need to remove myself from those that are unhealthy 
I need to be strong for body heart and mind
Therefore, look for clarity and aim
And try not to feel so tame.

I am in such a low mind
I gym everyday and that picks my spirits galore
But that only lasts for a while 
As I look to become less sore.

Why am I like this?
And let others words hurt my mind?
I need escapism from these souls
I love the but loathe them as well
I need my life back... And avoid this hurtful hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...