Monday 1 December 2014

Finding yourself.....

Need to leave
Need to learn
Need to act
And need to launch.

These are just words
I am scared to move forward
I am apprehensive to turn wrong into right
I need to flourish
I need to entice.
I need to be humble and need to be nice. 

Why have I left it long to answer these questions?
Why am I angry when I need to work this out without rage?
I must take it on board and act
I must react with a grace and atoned being
I need balance, as well as no longer seeing.

I am embracing my thoughts
But need to move ahead with this quest
I want to stop being scared
And come through this test. 

"Be kind to yourself Jason x"

No comments:

Post a Comment

The light will show

The sun will rise The body will break and then eventually awake, That’s the journey we enter through the Father, who is able to take. Made m...